Lake Country Beaches & Parks
August 31, 2021
If you are looking for not crowded beaches, then Lake Country is the place! The area offers an incredible array and variety of beaches on 3 different lakes.
Lakestone offers direct access to both a quiet water area perfect for a swim, paddle or sail, as well as a community dock. The beach area on Okanagan Lake features an attractive timber pavilion, picnic tables, and loungers for waterside relaxation.
Blessed with stunning scenery, Lake Country’s sandy spots are perfect for engaging in summertime fun. Enjoy adventurous outdoor water sports such as kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding and wake surfing. Family-friendly beaches have public restrooms, picnic areas, playgrounds and areas to swim and sunbathe.
Plan your beach adventures from this list of other popular Lake Country beaches and parks:
- Pebble Beach in Okanagan Centre with swim out docks
- Quaint Coral Beach in Carrs Landing
- Kaloya Beach on Kalamalka Lake with 3.7-hectare park
- Beasley Park & Reiswig Regional Park is the area’s largest park and features grass fields, volleyball courts and a new play park for the kids
- Kopje Regional Park in Carrs Landing with playground and washrooms
- Oyama Station Beach in the heart of Oyama is the largest public beach in Oyama
New Homesites coming soon, REGISTER today! Visit the Lakestone Information Centre located at 9678 Benchlands Drive or call 250-766-1213 and speak to one of our representatives for community information and upcoming neighbourhood releases.