September 14, 2020
SHOW HOME SCHEDULE AND PROTOCOLS
Tuesday-Sunday from 12pm-4pm (250-766-1213)
Dear Visitors and Guests,
The team at Macdonald Communities Limited (Lakestone) have been monitoring the evolving global impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and keeping up to date with any Health Canada changes in protocols. The risk of contracting Covid-19 remains low at this time, however, the safety of our visitors, staff and residents is our main concern.
Out of an abundance of caution, we have put the following measures in place:
– Realtors who are manning the show homes will ask you to fill out a Covid19 form which is a requirement by the BC Real Estate Association for all Realtors
– Non-Realtors who are manning the show homes may ask you to fill out a form but are not mandated to do so
– All guests are asked to sanitize their hands immediately upon entering a show home
– we are asking guests who have recently traveled outside of Canada or are not feeling well at this time refrain from entering our show homes. We are also asking staff who are not feeling well to stay home.
– we have provided clear instructions to our builders, Realtors and staff as to how to manage tours of our show homes and our site.
– we are asking that only one group/party at a time be inside a show home
– we are allowing for sufficient time between groups/guests such that attendants can adequately clean the show home prior to the next groups/guests coming in
Please visit the Lakestone website at www.lakestoneliving.com and register with us.
Thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times.