SHOW HOMES BY APPOINTMENT
March 17, 2020
Dear Visitors and Guests,
The team at Macdonald Communities Limited (Lakestone) have been monitoring the evolving global impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and keeping up to date with any Health Canada changes in protocols. The risk of contracting COVID-19 remains low at this time, however, the safety of our visitors, staff and residents is our main concern.
Out of an abundance of caution, we have put the following measures in place:
– all show home tours are by APPOINTMENT ONLY
– we have increased the regular frequency of cleaning/disinfecting our show homes and our information centre and are asking guests who have recently travelled outside of Canada or are not feeling well at this time refrain from entering our show homes. We are also asking staff who are not feeling well to stay home.
– we have provided clear instructions to our builders, realtors and staff as to how to manage tours of our show homes and our site.
– we have staggered our tour times such that only one party at a time can visit a show home
– we are allowing for sufficient time between showings such that attendants can adequately clean the show home before the next appointment
There are two ways to book your appointment. You can visit the Lakestone website to REGISTER and let us know when you would like to come by for a tour during our scheduled show home hours. Alternatively, you can call 250-766-1213 to reach someone on our sales team who can make an appointment with you for a tour. If you are onsite right now without an appointment, please call us and we will endeavour to have someone come meet with you ASAP.
Thank you so much for your understanding during these unprecedented times.